From www.EternalGarment.com – What to keep in mind *before* your wedding (while you are seeking someone for marriage) before the Wedding… and After the Walima? Plz Watch, Like, and SHARE 🙂
1. Dress up for your wife, look clean and smell good. When was the last time us men went shopping for designer pyjamas? Just like the husband wants his wife to look nice for him, she also wants her husband to dress up for her. Remember that the prophet (saw) would always use miswak when returning home and always loved the sweetest smells.
2. Use the cutest names for your wife. The prophet (saw) had nicknames for his wives, ones that they loved. Call your wife by the most beloved names to her, and avoid using names that hurt her feelings.
3. Don’t treat her like a fly. We never think about a fly in our daily lives until it ‘bugs’ us. Similarly, a wife will do well all day – which brings no attention from the husband – until she does something to ‘bug’ him. Don’t treat her like this; recognize all the good that she does and focus on that.
4. If you see wrong from your wife, try being silent and do not comment! This is one of the ways the prophet (saw) used when he would see something inappropriate from his wives (ra). It’s a technique that few Muslim men have mastered.
5. Smile at your wife whenever you see her and embrace her often. Smiling is Sadaqah and your wife is not exempt from the Muslim Ummah. Imagine life with her constantly seeing you smiling. Remember also those Ahadith when the prophet (saw) would kiss his wife before leaving for Salah, even if he was fasting.
6. Thank her for all that she does for you. Then thank her again! Take, for example, a dinner at your house. She makes the food, cleans the home, and a dozen other tasks to prepare. And sometimes the only acknowledgement she receives is that there needed to be more salt in the soup. Don’t let that be; THANK HER!
7. Ask her to write down the last ten things you did for her that made her happy. Then go and do them again. It may be hard to recognize what gives your wife pleasure. You don’t have to play a guessing game, ask her and work on repeating those times in your life.
8. Don’t belittle her desires. Comfort her. Sometimes the men may look down upon the requests of their wives. the prophet (saw) set the example for us in an incident when Safiyyah (ra) was crying because, as she said, he had put her on a slow camel. He wiped her tears, comforted her, and brought her the camel.
9. Be humorous and Play games with your wife. Look at how the prophet (saw) would race his wife A’ishah (ra) in the desert. When was the last time we did something like that?
10. Always remember the words of Allah’s Messenger (saw),
“The best of you are those who treat their families the best. And I am the best amongst you to my family.???
Try to be the best!
In conclusion: Never forget to make dua to Allah Ta’ala to make your marriage successful.
And Allah Ta’ala knows best.
Do you have family/friends that are DIVORCED or REVERTED and looking to get MARRIED?
If so: Please take one moment to help them by spreading the word about this very CRUCIAL and BENEFICIAL Community Service Project [www.EternalGarment.com], by LIKING and SHARING this post with your friends and family.
Previously Married Muslims (e.g. Divorced Muslims): unfairly get stamped with a negative stigma and find it exceptionally difficult to get re-married! But they certainly deserve happiness & companionship, and they certainly deserve our help and duas.
Thats why we created: www.EternalGarment.com
…to help ALL Muslims, (especially Previously Married Muslims) across the globe to find their spouse, (i.e. their Garment).
Alhamdulillah, there are 45+ Islamic Scholars who have officially endorsed our unique and very needed project. [Please see -> The Scholarly Endorsements]
Please help the Muslim Ummah by spreading this message.
May Allah (swt) reward you immensely… Ameen.
From www.EternalGarment.com – For those seeking marriage, watch this informative Q&A video to get all your questions answered. If you have friends/family looking for good practising muslim spouses for marriage, please join our very safe Muslim MATRIMONIAL Website, the only site officially endorsed and recommended by 45+ Scholars (check -> http://eternalgarment.com/iws_endorsements.php).
If you’ve been ready to get married for a very looong time and are getting tired of waiting, just realize that Allah (swt) is preparing your future spouse to be RIGHT for YOU 😉
So dont be impatient, and don’t rush Allah! 🙂 Keep making sincere du’a to Him, for He knows best the right time for you!
Probably wont hurt to also check out www.EternalGarment.com 😉
Please Like, and SHARE SHARE SHARE…
Here are some highlights from our presence at the ISNA 2012 bazaar.
We received two new endorsements: from Shaykh Omar Sulaiman, and Shaykha Yasmin Mogahed.
A BIG Jazak’Allahu Khairan to our beloved Shaykh Yasir Qadhi, for graciously spending a few minutes at our ISNA booth, offerring some pearls of wisdom, and endorsing and supporting www.EternalGarment.com. Enjoy and SHARE SHARE SHARE 🙂
EternalGarment will be at the ISNA Bazaar at Booth 103 !!! So Please drop by and bring your friends… For everyone that signs-up with us during ISNA, we will give you the very cute coffee mug shown below as a FREE Gift 🙂 So please do come by… See you there insha’Allah. Please SHARE SHARE SHARE this message…
From EternalGarment.com —
Understanding and respecting the differences between men and women.
Learning and appreciating these differences will only strengthen our relationships and lay the foundation for a blissful marriage insha’Allah. Enjoy and SHARE SHARE SHARE 🙂